Re: [SDBIRDS] Magnificent Hummingbird - Tuesday

  • Matt Sadowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 5:39 PM
      It was seen two more times while I was there; once briefly with an Anna's in pursuit, and again at 15:15 when it perched on wires above the morning glory vine. I have posted one more photo, taken today (in hummingbirds folder for calbirds, at the end of the photos for sdbirds).

      Matt Sadowski
      San Diego, CA
      calopteryx@...