Marin County highlights, 10/5/03

  • kmburton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      The PHILADELPHIA VIREO was in the southeast part of the main alder grove at the Pine Gulch Creek delta in Bolinas at about noon.

      I'm fairly certain I heard a GRAY CATBIRD along Redwood Creek 100 yards or so downstream from Pacific Way in Muir Beach around 3:45 p.m..

      The MAGNOLIA WARBLER was on the north side of the circle at the RCA Station (North District Operation Center) at Point Reyes at 5:30 p.m.

      Ken Burton
      Inverness