Greetings and a Query

  • enriquegili
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm glad I found this group, I'm a freelance writer based in
      San Diego assigned to cover the feral parrots of the LA region.
      As members of Califonia's birding community I'm
      sure some of you are as intrigued by their social networks and
      behavior as I am. Would any of you care to share some of your
      encounters,anecdotes and insights on some of LA's most exotic
      residents.

      thanks,

      Enrique