Monterey Seabirds trip rescheduled

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      Due to underwhelming response we are going to change the scope of our
      mid October outing. Instead of the 24 hour Davidson Seamount trip we
      will do a regular Monterey Bay trip on Sun. Oct.12. Many of you
      regulars were requesting an Oct. trip so here you go!

      Our main focus will be on the storm-petrel flocks but we will work the
      bay as a whole in search of rarities. Spending time in both Santa Cruz
      and Monterey County waters. Cost is $70 per person. Call 831-375-4658 or
      go to http://www.montereyseabirds for online registration.

      Hope to see you on the water,
      Roger Wolfe
      Soquel, CA