Pelagic Birding Trips/Info Please

  • Kris McNew
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2003
      Hello Birders.....

      Do any of you know or have some information about pelagic birding
      trips that make regular runs out of the bay area? A small group of my
      birding friends are looking into one. Other than Shearwater Journeys,
      we are looking for something a little closer to San Francisco. Any
      help would be greatly apprecieated. Websites, links, phone #s

      Thanks for your time....
      Kris McNew
      Fresno, CA 93728
    • Mark Hullinger