SE CA RBA notice

  • John Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001
      Hi Birders,

      I (John Green) am going on vacation. E-mail reports to the Southeastern
      California Rare Bird Alert from 7-16-01 through 8-9-01 should be sent to Jon
      Ausubel at jausubel@...

      He will also be checking for reports at our phone RBA [(909) 793-5599] and
      posting updates there. NOTE...Jon will also be posting e-mail updates to the
      Southeastern Ca RBA mailing list, BUT he may not post any weekly summaries to
      Birdwest. If you are not on the SE CA RBA mailing list, now would be a good
      time to ask to be added if you want reports from our area during this time!

      The Southeastern CA RBA covers these inland Southern California counties:
      San Bernardino, Riverside, Imperial, Inyo, and Southeastern Kern.

      After August 9th, e-mail reports should be sent to me as before.

      Thank You,

      John Green
      Compiler of the Southeastern CA RBA
      Riverside, CA