10/5/03 Monterey Pelagic - sponsored by Sacramento Audubon

  • SKUAJM@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 4:42 PM
      Space remains available for Sac. Audubon's Pelagic trip scheduled for Sunday,
      Oct 5th,2003. Boat is the MAGNUM FORCE -- can take up to 60 passengers.
      Leaves at 8:00 a.m. returns about 3:30 p.m. Search for storm-petrels over the
      submarine canyons and check for rarities among the shearwaters, will also go out
      beyond mouth of bay for additional species. For more information contact Jeff
      Mangum (916)988-2802 or e-mail. We will reserve a few free slots for some local
      Monterey birders willing to help lead our group on Saturday's (1O/4/03) search
      for vagrants in various Monterey/Santa Cruz area coastal and riparian areas.
      SkuaJM@...