Re: [CALBIRDS] Thank you for your moment of Silence

  • Ruth Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      Hello Doug and all Calbirds,
      I was so verry much touched by the Poem you wrote.And yes this is the
      greatest Country in the world,and i was fortune to come to this great land
      in 1995 from Germany.I landed in New York by ship and drove cross country to
      Washington.Never i got home sick at any time,because of the many good people
      helped me along and treated me special.When thinks got though,i could have
      returned to Germany to had more comfort,but i choose to stay here and was
      blessed for this becomming a birder,what is an awaking to bee free as a
      bird..I been giving you Poem to my coworker at our Elementary School here in
      Tacoma and this poem give many much spirit to survive this tragedy what
      affected so many lives.God bless America for ever.

      Ruth Sullivan
      Tacoma Washington
      godwit@...