HUM LBMU still present

  • John_E_Hunter@fws.gov
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 9:10 AM
      Calbirders,

      I'm not sure if recent word about this has gotten out from behind the
      Redwood Curtain so I thought I would pass along to you folks that the
      Long-billed Murrelet was still being seen just south of Trinidad, Humboldt
      County yesterday 9/2/03. This bird was found on Saturday 8/30/03. Many of
      us saw the bird on Sunday 8/31/03. Information on the location can be found
      on the Arcata Birdbox at 707-822-LOON. Our Birdbox is somewhat fragile, so
      please don't call and tie it up at this important time of year unless you
      are considering an actual visit up here. It's hanging with numerous MAMU
      so if they stick around, it may still be chaseable.

      John Hunter
      Arcata, CA