Re: [CALBIRDS] RFI: LA introduced species

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      This sounds like the former haunts of the Spotted Dove, because it is no
      longer "all over the flatlands" and is gone from many of these areas,
      including Pasadena. Highland Park apparently still has a few, as I observed
      some flying birds from the new Metro Gold Line light rail a mile or two
      south of the Highland Park station.

      Regards,
      Ed

      Ed Stonick