Sc.-t. flycatcher n. San Diego Cnty

  • Edward Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      In Vista, CA, north San Diego Cnty, 11 Sept: As I continued with my life in spite, scissor-tailed flycatcher flew (east to west) across East Vista Way, approx. one mile s. of Gopher Canyon Rd. I was on my way to work; I did not look for it afterward.

      Edward Stanton
      Vista, CA, but still a New Yorker at heart