Re: [CALBIRDS] blythe birds

  • canyonwren
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2001
      Ed,

      Don't try telling that to another Cedar Waxwing that they sound that way.

      Since I enjoy much of the music of ND, I can't be convinced that those
      adjectives apply to him. either.

      So, maybe it doesn't apply to either. Personally, I like hearing both in
      the appropriate places and times.

      Lynea Hinchman
      Michigan City, IN
      canyonwren@...