FYI RE: [CALBIRDS] Birding Book

  • Alison Sheehey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2003
      Hi All

      >The real purpose of this message is that I'm looking for an out of print
      book.
      For those searching for rare books ADDALL.COM does a worldwide search for
      books. It lists price and location of the bookstore. I found Lynea's book
      with little problem. I have found many rare bird and natural history titles
      through this service.

      Now, for Lynea, was this Tennessee Warbler seen in Kern County? There are
      several of us who track status and distribution within the county who would
      appreciate specific locality and date information.

      Good birding,

      Ali

      ****
      Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.org Educating the world about Kern County,
      California's unique biodiversity.
      ****
    • Douglas Shaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2003
        Hi All,

        To end the subject quick - Bookfinder.com reveals that Amazon.co.uk has a
        copy for $77.25. You can search by ISBN, title, etc.. on Bookfinder which I
        use for pricing research.

        Doug Shaw
        Santa Rosa, CA
        s.doug@...