Black-headed gull

  • Chet Ogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      The Black-headed gull continues to be seen regularly at its night roost at
      Teal Point, Lake Earl, Del Norte County. Brooke McDonald and I found it
      yesterday at 8:30 pm roosting with ring-billed gulls and Caspian terns.
      Alan Barron has seen it occasionally at the end of Lakeview Drive off
      Northcoast Drive, near Crescent City, which is easier to find than Teal
      Point. Consult the Arcata Hotline 707-822-5666 for more details.

      Chet Ogan