Pelagic Trip Announcemnent

  • Mike Stiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 9:07 PM
      Greetings,

      The Morro Coast Audubon Society is offering its annual pelagic trip out
      of Avila Beach in San Luis Obispo County. The trip will be Sunday,
      September 21 from 7:00 - 3:00. The cost of the trip is $50. You will be
      placed on the list (about 30 spaces available now) in the order in which
      we receive your check. Send checks to:

      MCAS Pelagic
      PO Box 160
      Morro Bay, CA 93443

      The leaders once again are Brad Schram and Tom Edell. These trips in the
      past have produced Black-footed Albatross, Wilson's and Leach's Storm
      Petrels, South Polar Skua, Northern Fulmar, Pomerine, Parasitic and
      Long-tailed Jaeger, Arctic Tern, Sabine's Gull and other pelagic
      species. Last year we had a Blackburnian Warbler on board.

      The usual apologies for cross-posting apply. If it makes you feel any
      better, I'll receive triplicate posts too.

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos, CA
      mstiles@...