Pelagic Trip Announcemnent

  • Mike Stiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Greetings,

      The Morro Coast Audubon Society is offering its annual pelagic trip out
      of Avila Beach in San Luis Obispo County. The trip will be Sunday,
      September 21 from 7:00 - 3:00. The cost of the trip is $50. You will be
      placed on the list (about 30 spaces available now) in the order in which
      we receive your check. Send checks to:

      MCAS Pelagic
      PO Box 160
      Morro Bay, CA 93443

      The leaders once again are Brad Schram and Tom Edell. These trips in the
      past have produced Black-footed Albatross, Wilson's and Leach's Storm
      Petrels, South Polar Skua, Northern Fulmar, Pomerine, Parasitic and
      Long-tailed Jaeger, Arctic Tern, Sabine's Gull and other pelagic
      species. Last year we had a Blackburnian Warbler on board.

      The usual apologies for cross-posting apply. If it makes you feel any
      better, I'll receive triplicate posts too.

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos, CA
      mstiles@...