New BIRDING magazine

  • Bill Principe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      My new issue of Birding just arrived, and
      what a change! This issue, devoted to a large
      extent to Mexico, is jam-packed with birds
      and birding. Intelligent articles. Great
      bird finding. A great "News and Notes"
      section in front. Even the advertisements
      seem to fade into the background, whereas
      recent issues of Birding seemed to be mostly
      ads. All I can say is ¡Magnifico!
      Ted Floyd, Jonathan Alderfer, Brian Small,
      and the rest of the staff deserve
      praise and thanks for the best issue of
      Birding since the days of Paul Lehman.
      We have our Birding magazine back!