Garrett & Dunn Birds of SC on eBay

  • Birders2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi,

      For those of you who do not already own a copy of the BIRDS OF SOUTHERN
      CALIFORNIA - STATUS AND DISTRIBUTION, written by Kimball Garrett and Jon Dunn,
      there are two copies WITH A DUST JACKET on eBay right now. One has a reserve of
      $49.95 price which is also the buy it now price. The other has no reserve or
      buy it now price. They can be found by going into home, books and typing
      birds California into the search block.

      The usual disclaimer: Posted for information only and I have no interest in
      either of these eBay postings. Good luck.

      Great birding and find that next lifer,

      John (One of Birders2)
      John + Irma = 2, we are birders, too.

      John C. Le Vine Birders2@... --- Los Angeles, CA