Change in Yahoo Groups Policy

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi CalBirders,

      Effective August 7, 2003, Yahoo is changing their policy so that only group
      members (as opposed to subscribers) can access the Files and Photos
      sections. Is this really a change? Maybe. I've had complaints that
      non-members could not access these sections even though group settings
      allowed it. This may just be policy changing to fit reality.

      To "Join" go to the CalBirds website (URL below). Look for the link on the
      right side of the page that says "Join This Group", click on it, and enter
      the required information.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Toluca Lake, CA 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W