Re: [CALBIRDS] Digest Number 642 >>>>>>> THREAD CLOSED <<<<<<<

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      The word digest is not permitted in any Calbirds message subject. The
      message has been removed from the archives. Do not respond to the message
      without correcting the subject to an acceptable one.

      At 09:32 AM 2003-07-11 -0700, Richard Carlson wrote:
      >Ringtails can be seen almost nightly in Arizona's Madera Canyon at the
      >lodge, they visit the bird feeders at night just as it gets dark, right
      >after the Elf Owl show.
      >Incredible creatures.
      >
      >I've seen antelope in Sierra Meadows N. of Truckee.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Toluca Lake, CA 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
      <mailto:steve@...> for general use