Glossy Ibis photos

  • Bob Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 11:53 PM
      Hi all,

      Lea Anne and I were able to find the Glossy Ibis in the same location as
      reported by Guy McCaskie. The field has finished watering and the bird will
      probably be elsewhere in the morning. There is another field about two
      miles south on English that was about half watered and holding good numbers
      of birds. It will probably run water part of the day tomorrow and would be
      a good place to begin a search for a needle in a hay field. Photographs of
      the bird, taken this evening, can be seen on our website at

      http://www.southwestbirders.com/ss030709_glossy%20ibis.htm

      (!__!)
      (0V0) HAPPY BIRDING
      {}~~{} BOB MILLER