Glossy Ibis - Salton Sea

  • toddamcgrath
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Calbirders:

      I just received a report from Mike San Miguel that Jon Dunn and Guy
      McCaskie located an adult Glossy Ibis this morning at the
      intersection of Sinclair and English, in a flooded field. The bird
      was with a flock of White-faced Ibis. I don't have any other
      information, but thought I would post this ASAP for those of you
      inclined to pursue this bird

      Todd McGrath
      SKUA@...
      Marina Del Rey