Rosy Finches

  • Al Eisner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      For the information of anyone heading for the Tioga Pass area east of
      Yosemite: yesterday morning (June 29, about 8 AM) I saw one or (probably)
      two Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches around the green bridge, just down the
      highway from the Ellery Lake dam. I didn't find any more near the dam
      itself, but didn't check any further around that Lake (which was infested
      by tour buses).
      Al Eisner