Birding in Orange County

  • mehear2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      My father and I were planning a short 2 - 4 hour birding trip in
      southern California. We have birded extensively in northern
      California, and were hoping to catch some of the southern specialities
      as well as some vagrants visiting. We were mainly interested in Bell's
      Vireo, but we want to see others as well. Are there any other good
      hotspots to catch good species?

      Mihir Zaveri
      Pleasanton, CA