RE: [CALBIRDS] Hepatic? Yes. Whip-poorwill? Sure, why not (San Bern Mtns)

  • geoffrey rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      Last I was there (a few years ago), Bluff Lake was on YMCA property and had
      "no tresspassing" signs around it. I don't know about the Nature
      Conservancy. I assume birding westward, down the Siberia Creek Trail, is
      still ok.

      Geoff

      Geoffrey L. Rogers
      San Diego, CA
      oreortyx@...

      Mtns)

      > Dear Calbirders,
      > Does anybody know the status of Bluff Lake??? There are "No Trespassing"
      and "Nature Conservancy" signs along it borders, but I saw dirt bikers
      blithely riding along, ignoring the signs.