Re: [CALBIRDS] Gray Catbird

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
      This is a first Modoc County record and one that I looked for specifically
      last weekend without any luck! Great bird and one that was perhaps overdue
      given that they nest in eastern Oregon.

      John

      John Sterling
      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 668-8694 (home office)
      530 668-1985 (home)
      916 737-3000 ext 3593 (Sacramento office)
      916 752-0899 (cell phone)