Monterey Seabirds this Sunday

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      There are still spaces available for this Sunday, June 8 Monterey
      Seabirds trip. Don Roberson, author of Monterey Birds and Bird Families
      of theWorld website http://montereybay.com/creagrus/world.html will be
      leading along with veteran seabirding leader Dan Singer.

      It looks as though we will have a small group so this is a great
      opportunity for both photographers and novice seabirders interested in
      learning seabird identification.

      Cost is $70 per person. You can register online at
      http://montereyseabirds.com or call 831 375-4658 for reservations.

      Hope to see you on the water,
      Roger Wolfe
      Monterey Bay
    • Roger Wolfe
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        Ahoy Calbirders,

        Hope you're all having a great summer. I'd like to extend an invitation
        to join us next Sunday, August 15 for Monterey Seabirds' first trip of
        the season.

        Previous August Monterey Seabirds pelagic trips have found COOK'S
        PETREL, LAYSAN ALBATROSS and WEDGE-TAILED SHEARWATER to name a few.
        Trip reports on the website will give you and idea of what else we
        might see: http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReports.htm

        Once again this year we will offer a free trip for every three you take
        in the calendar year.

        Matthew Dodder, Tim Amaral, Bruce Elliot and Todd Easterla will be on
        board to help with the spotting. Cost is $105.

        Call 831 375 4658 to reserve or you can do it online at:
        http://www.montereyseabirds.com

        Regards,
        Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds
        Soquel Canyon, CA