sulphur-bellied flycatcher in Marin

  • kmburton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      I received a credible report today from David Herlocker, the Marin County naturalist, of what he believes was a sulphur-bellied flycatcher at Mt. Burdell Open Space Preserve in Novato. From the end of Simmons Lane, take the Simmons Trail (left) 1/4 mile to the end, then turn right on the San Marin Fire Road. The bird was in treetops in the drainage to the left between there and the Salt Lick Fire Road another 1/4 mile or so up.

      Ken Burton
      Inverness