New procedures on Forest Adventure Pass

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 2:58 PM
      Hi All,

      As most SoCal birders know, there is a program in the National Forests in
      our area that requires the display of a Forest Adventure Pass to park in
      any local National Forest. For details see
      http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/passes/pass-adventure.shtml.

      Now, you can use your Golden Eagle, Golden Age, or Golden Access Passports
      instead. See
      http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/news/2003/news-2003-04-16-forest-service-honors-golden-passports.shtml
      for details.

      Good birding,
      Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

      Steve Sosensky, SoCal Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
      10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.3 N, 118:22:02.1 W
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22 SMS: stevesosensky@...