Anhinga, May 1

  • WILLIAM BOUTON
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Hi All,

      Sorry for the very late post, but since I've not seen
      other reports, I'm submitting this again. I'm trying for
      the first time to use my email while "on the road" and it
      has apparently not been workng.

      The anhinga was still at Ramer Lake May 1, between at
      least 8:00 and 8:45 am. It perched upon two different
      snags within the Cattle Egret rookery.

      Bill Bouton
      San Luis Obispo, Ca 93401
      bbouton@...