Winged Migration

  • lori conrad
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Hi

      We just got home after seeing "Winged Migration" at the Regent theater in Westwood, a truly incredible experience! A must see for any birder or non-birder. It not only covers the miracle that is migration, but reveals a lot of the mating/breeding habits of some of our most interesting birds! We took my brother-in-law & his wife, & they were in awe. Just a side note: For those sensitive folk such as myself, bring a tissue or two. There are a few rather sad moments, all a part of the sometimes hard life of birds. Makes you respect & love them even more!
      Go see it.

      Lori & Mark Conrad
      Hermosa Beach