First time Members messages

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      To all new members from the Listowner

      Until you have posted your first message to the group, you are on a
      moderated status. This is done to prove that you are not a spammer, and are
      attempting to send a spam message to the group.

      Once you have sent a message that is appropriate to the group, you are
      placed on un-moderated status and you can post away.

      So please, if you do not see your message soon after you have sent it,
      please "Do Not" repeatly send the message, thinking that there is a problem
      with the server. The problem is with the listowner, as I do not sit in front
      of my computer all day. I will see the message at some point during the day,
      and either approve the message or not.

      Thank you,
      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA