Re: [CALBIRDS] Ringed Teal?

  • Les Chibana
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 11:13 PM
      There has been a male Ringed Teal in Stowe Lake, Golden Gate Park,
      San Francisco, for a few years. At one point, someone released a female
      apparently to "keep him company". She's since disappeared. In the mid
      90's there was a male Ringed Teal in the South Bay at Oka Ponds next
      to Hwy 17/880 and Los Gatos Creek Park. He was there only a short
      while. This seems to be a somewhat popular duck for live collections.
      They are attractive.

      Les Chibana, Palo Alto CA