search for Cassin's Vireo

  • REWaldrop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      Hello all,

      I will be in the Los Angeles/Sta. Barbara area on May 2-4 for a pelagic trip
      and would like to find a Cassin's Vireo which would be new for me after the
      split of the Blue-headed.

      If any of you have a good location for Cassin's Vireo around Sta. Barbara I
      would really appreciate any tips or info.

      Thanks ahead of time.

      Rick Waldrop
      Cleveland, TN