Common Grackle in Del Norte Co

  • Bob Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      On Saturday the 20th I had the continuing Common Grackle at the Tedsen Ranch
      in Del Norte County. This bird has been here for a few weeks now.
      Exit Hwy 101 a few miles north of Crescent City at Lake Earl Drive. After a
      short distance turn right on Bailey Rd and then left on Moseley. Follow to
      it's end and turn right on Lower Lake Rd. Follow to it's end at Pala Rd. I
      had the bird in the field south of Pala Rd on the east side of Lower Lake
      Rd. In was in a small flock of Brewer's Blackbirds.

      Bob Dunn
      San Leandro