fwd from OBOL: European goldfinch rumor

  • Steve Holzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      I don't know anything about this. I just saw it posted on Oregon
      Birders online, so I thought I'd forward it to the group:

      -Steve Holzman
      Sacramento, CA
      ________________________

      Subject: Shanks
      From: KACastelein and DJLauten <birdsong@...>
      Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:41:46 -0700

      Folks,

      Don't want to get anyone too excited, but I am hearing rumors that a
      possible Redshank was spotted today in Arcata, Ca area.....could you
      really believe it?

      ****Plus, a possible real vagrant European Goldfinch was seen on San
      Clemente Island in Cal.****

      Dave Lauten
      Bandon OR
      birdsong@...

      =====
      If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did." Jack Handy (SNL)

      Steve Holzman, Sacramento - CA

      http://im.yahoo.com