Anhniga in Imperial Valley

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 4:36 PM
      I decided to stop by Ramer Lake this morning while doing an Ode expedition
      to the valley, and ran into Mike Feighner from Northern California, and
      after waiting for about an hour. The Anhinga made it's appearance at 9:30
      a.m.
      It flew in from the north-east and landed in the general vicinity of where
      Bob Miller has been reporting it looking to the south-east off of the middle
      dike.
      It is a stunning bird, and I was surprised that no one else was out there
      looking for it.

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...