Blackbird photos

  • rcpower1955
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      Hello all:

      A few days ago I requested any insight on an aberrant blackbird I had
      seen in Richmond, CA. I was able to take some photos of the bird last
      weekend. I've uploaded two shots into the photos section that give you
      a pretty good sense of the bird. Any thoughts on whether this is a
      molting Brewer's or an albinistic Brewer's or a ????? would be
      appreciated.

      If I knew how to move the photos into the Blackbird folder, I would...
      Good birding,

      Bob Power
      Oakland, CA
      Alameda Co.
    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        At 09:47 PM 2003-04-11 +0000, rcpower1955 wrote:
        >If I knew how to move the photos into the Blackbird folder, I would...

        I moved them. They are now in the Blackbirds folder.

        To upload files to a specific folder, open the folder first, then upload
        the files.

        To move a file afterwards, select the file by clicking on the check box,
        then click the Move button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then
        select the folder from the list that appears.

        Good birding,
        Steve <mailto:steve@...> for general use

        Steve Sosensky, SoCal Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
        10834 Blix Street #213 818-508-4946
        Toluca Lake, CA 91602 34:09:23.3 N, 118:22:02.1 W
        SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22 SMS: stevesosensky@...