Re: [CALBIRDS] best three complementary areas in Monterey

  • Les Chibana
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2003
      Alan,

      Check the Monterey Bay Bird list postings at
      <http://www.sialia.com/s/calists.pl>
      for what's been recently reported and locations.

      For site information, check Don Roberson's Website
      <http://montereybay.com/creagrus/>
      look for the Monterey county birding locales.

      Also check Joe Morlan's Calif. birding pages
      <http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jmorlan/>
      drill down to Monterey County via the California Birding link

      You might also check the Santa Cruz Bird Club Website
      <http://www.SantaCruzBirdClub.org/>
      for nearby birding areas.

      Les
      ---
      Les Chibana
      BirdNUTZ(tm) - Ornigasmic Birding
      em <les@...>
      web <http://www.birdnutz.com>
      ph 650-949-4335
      fx 650-949-4137
      snailmail: SR2 Box 335, La Honda CA 94020