Addn RFI Co. Greenshank

  • canyonwren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi Again,
      Please keep the posts coming on the Greenshank. I want to chase on 9/9. I
      won't get to CA until 9/7.

      Also, could someone from the Santa Barbara area send me the best directions
      up there? I'd truly appreciate that.

      If anyone from Santa Barbara or north of there on my way wants to join me on
      the 9th, I'd be delighted to have company. Contact me privately and we can
      make arrangements.

      I have to be back to Santa Maria by 5pm on the 10th, but will probably head
      back south on the 9th and try to make it to at least San Fran area or
      further south. If two of us go, I would try to accomodate your schedule.

      Good Birding!
      Lynea

      Lynea Hinchman
      Co-listowner, BIRDHAWK