Eurasian Wigeon Migration Report - March 8 to present

  • Michael G. Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      Greetings,

      We're starting to see a drop off in reports of Eurasian Wigeon from
      California and Oregon with increases in northeastern Washington, northern
      Idaho and the interior of British Columbia. The first Montana observation
      just came in today.

      Please keep me posted with your Eurasian Wigeon sightings.

      I've posted a map with hypothetical spring migration routes at
      www.birdinfo.com/EurasianWigeon.html Suggestions for refinements would be
      welcome.

      On some other topics, I've just posted a prototype for a bird finding
      section for British Columbia. It can be accessed from
      www.birdinfo.com/feature.html

      Lastly, another bird quiz was posted last week, and another will be coming
      soon. They can be found at www.birdinfo.com/birdquiz.html

      Cheers,

      Michael G. Shepard
      Victoria BC Canada