Black-backed Oriole in San Diego County

  • doug@basiclink.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 9:18 PM
      The male Black-backed Oriole is still present in Smuggler's Gulch in
      the Tijuana River Valley, off of Monument Rd. The bird was seen this
      morning as I was trying to take pictures, but it stays in the very top
      (s) of the Eucalyptus Trees.

      From the Intersection of Monument Rd. & Hollister Rd. Head west on
      Monument for about 150-200 yards, and the Gulch is on the left side
      of the road before the road makes a hard right.

      Look for Tamarisk and Eucalyptus Trees.

      Good Luck,
      Doug Aguillard
      San Diego, CA