Re: [slocobirding] Dying Pigeons

  • Brad Schram
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Bill and all:

      Some years ago I found a number of dead and dying Band-tailed Pigeons in the
      same area, at the same time of year. I caught one bird and took it to a
      local animal rescue organization that has a volunteer vet. The word I got
      back was that the bird had a fungal infection in its trachea, and that these
      episodes recur infrequently among the Band-tails.

      Brad Schram
      Arroyo Grande, CA