Gull Information Web Site

  • Michael G. Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Howdy again.

      As some of you may know, I have recently acquired a domain name and moved my
      North American Bird Information Web site to www.birdinfo.com

      A new feature is a gull section. Although it's a bit sparsely populated
      still, it's growing fast. There is a fairly good collection of Thayer's and
      Glaucous-winged Gull images, plus a few of many of the other North American
      species.

      If any of you have digital images your are willing to contribute, please
      contact me. The address for sending photos is images@.... I am
      particularly interested in fairly crisp images of immature birds. The date
      of photograph is important as I would like to illustrate seasonal changes to
      help people with identifications throughout the year.

      Thank you.

      Michael G. Shepard
      Victoria BC
      mgshepard@...