Big Year Bird Photos

  • jim_gain <sta-birder@pacbell.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      I have posted some images of some of the rare birds sighted so far
      this year in Merced, Stanislaus and San Joaquin counties at
      http://www.stanislausbirds.org/really_big_year_2003.htm

      Thanks to Les Chibana, Kathy Robertson, Harold Reeve, Pat
      Paternostro and Tony Leonardini I have images of the kittiwake and
      Northern Shrike as well as Blue-phase Ross's Goose, Long-eared Owl,
      Peregrine Falcon, Vermillion Flycatcher and more. The image I have
      of the flycatcher (mine) is REALLY POOR. If anyone happened to get a
      good image of it, I would appreciate getting a copy of it.

      Also, any images that you have of any of the interesting birds would
      be appreciated.

      Thanks
      Jim Gain
      Modesto