pierced flower & fossil egg

  • D. Heindel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      tchip!

      I just got the crude page up with the
      pierced flower scan if you're interested...
      There is also a fossil bird egg there,
      to really make it worth looking at....

      http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/pelagics/OBJCTSCANS.html

      It's not linked yet on the front page, so
      you can only get there directly with above URL.

      Yesterday the male American Redstart in its
      maybe 5th winter at KMHRP (Harbor Pk.)
      belted out a several bars of song.... SWEEEET!

      happy feathers
      Mitch - Torrance, CA
      Mitch Heindel
      birdfish@...