Meal Worms - Again

  • Dick Blaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:50 PM
      Thanks to everyone who responded.

      I was told that bait and pet shops would carry them; they are also
      available in large quantity from the web.

      I found the following for my area (Cupertino):

      Audubon Nature store at McClellan Ranch Park - Not available
      An-Gen on De Anza Blvd - Not Available
      Wild Birds in Los Gatos - yes - live (50 or 100) and freeze-dried (800)
      Petco on De Anza Blvd - yes, 50 or 100 small, medium or giant.

      Now I need to figure out how to use them to attract Western Bluebirds to
      the nests in my yard!
      Dick Blaine in Cupertino, California