Audubon Chapter Websites

  • jim_gain <sta-birder@pacbell.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      I had been doing almost daily updates to the Stanislaus Audubon
      Website when all of a sudden, I could no longer log in to make
      updates. After 2 weeks of not returning my messages, our hosting
      website notified me that they would no longer be able to host our
      site for free. Before I make a financial committment to them, I was
      wondering if I could get some feedback on other options for hosting
      birding/Audubon websites. I need access via FrontPage.

      We have a rather large site with lots of photos.

      Thanks
      Jim Gain
      Modesto