RFI s. Salton Sea birds

  • tertial <shampton@ospr.dfg.ca.gov>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      I'll be down at the south end of the Salton Sea Feb 14-17 and was
      hoping for some tips. Schram's book mentions CRISSAL THRASHER at
      Finney Lake. Is that still a good site? How is camping at Finney?
      It says "primitive" so I assume no water, but what about outhouse
      and/or picnic table?

      Also, anyone know if LECONTE'S SPARROW or SPRAGUE'S PIPITS still
      around? Any YELLOW-FOOTED GULLS around?

      thanks,

      Steve Hampton
      Davis, CA