Re: [CALBIRDS] The Goose...one more time with feeling

  • snorkler@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      It's a female Muscovy Duck, a cross between the white and blue color
      morphs. I used to raise Muscovys.

      Darrell Lee
      Alameda, CA
      snorkler at juno dot com

      On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:14:25 -0800 (PST) Sandy <sandygmt@...>
      writes:

      > Sorry about that. I think I've got it now...I added the picture to
      > the "waterfowl" folder.
      >
      > This should be the link

      &.dnm=Mystery+Goose.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/gr
      oup/calbirds/lst%3f%26.dir=/Waterfowl%26.src=gr%26.view=t

      > Sandy
      >

      > Sandy
      >
      > "No matter where you go...there you are"

      > email to these addresses:

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Darrell Lee
      Alameda, CA