RE: [CALBIRDS] The Goose...one more time with feeling

  • Alison Sheehey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Your duck looks like a Mallard - Muscovy hybrid.

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      Mountain Mesa, CA
      93240

      ****
      Nature Ali - www.NatureAli.com Educating the world about Kern County,
      California's unique biodiversity.
      ****
      www.natureali.com
      Nature Ali is a non-profit organization with the intent of researching and
      listing all of the biological resources in Kern County, California. These
      lists are intended to provide information to persons' interested in
      protecting this vast and unique environment from excessive resource
      development.
      This one person endeavor can be supported by donating through Amazon.com's
      honor system pay page.
      http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/pay/T1FHZB5LIJKHZW/102-4520768-6138509
      Thank you for your support.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        It's a female Muscovy Duck, a cross between the white and blue color
        morphs. I used to raise Muscovys.

        Darrell Lee
        Alameda, CA
        snorkler at juno dot com

        On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:14:25 -0800 (PST) Sandy <sandygmt@...>
        writes:

        > Sorry about that. I think I've got it now...I added the picture to
        > the "waterfowl" folder.
        >
        > This should be the link

        &.dnm=Mystery+Goose.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/gr
        oup/calbirds/lst%3f%26.dir=/Waterfowl%26.src=gr%26.view=t

        > Sandy
        >

        > Sandy
        >
        > "No matter where you go...there you are"

        > email to these addresses:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Darrell Lee
        Alameda, CA